Elapsed
some throwback wont hurt
Sunday, August 27, 2017 ✿ 1:02 PM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
hai its been awhile since i last wrote .  So here i am !! im back guyssssssss *clapsss* .

so let have so moment of mushy mushy sweetie sweetie lulz . nah actually i just remembered a few thing that happen these past day . Not complaining but .. you know sometime we just couldnt understand why thing goes like that tho ?

its happen about a week ago , when my old time last crush appeared out of nowhere and i dont even expect him to be there . *lulz * i mean , its already a year since i last met him and suddenly he make his special appearance lulz hahahaha nah not that special but that kind of to me . well , it  happen when my friend asked me to watch him and the team having a friendly match so i decided to tag along to school  that evening right after futsal match .

everything went normal at first , yea banana was practicing diggin with her teammate and i was there sitting at the bench lulzing with my friends , but then bananan called me with her urge voice saying that m was on the other side or probably at my left side . it kind of funny because banana was actually praticing with hero in front of me so she called to inform that my old time c had arrived which i do not know that he is the one that my friend would have a match with . AND YES I ALMOST BLACK OUT ONCE I SAW HIM THERE  * lame pan lame * but yea luckily i play it well . . but the best part is hero turned and look at me * smirk face * hahahahha well i think hes cute with that confusing face on .

i admit it that i am shocked but after all i survived it . theres nothing that i could wish for but may allah guide you and blast your journey  , all the best and be happy for your entire life . ammin :)

Older PostNewer Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


GIRL
Past on forget to smile because OF you

Lets Mengumpat;

Put your own Cbox. Recommended 200x65.

Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt