Elapsed
31st July
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 ✿ 9:01 PM ✿ 0 Shutter Comments
hello , its been a long time as i last wrote isnit . so here i am back it again with keyboard . so after for some times i left my blog am come back to write something , eventho i know theres no one will read it but nevermind let just keep writing . Others may have their own way to release their thought , stress and so on and i am with those who chose to write as their stress reliever * high five * .

so here goes the stories .-


...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.

so back then on 31st of july was a turning point of my life . i still remember on how chaos , miserable i felt on that day . That all because it was a day where UPU result comes out . The day before the most not awaited day ( for me ) i cant even sleep , cant even breathe ( hyperbola) . i cant thinking straight as i am so afraid of the result , coz yeah as yknow , i was a stpm student and never got a chance to get into uni back then so this is the last chance for me ( at this moment) to get into IPTA so it wont sound weird and over if i said this result are my last hope . okay goes back to the way , on that day a few minutes before result would comes out - result at 12 pm- i called my best pal which is ijat , we had  a talk for a while - which is almost half an hour- crying , laughing and crying again HAHAHAH you can see how afraid we were back then on that day .

so right at 12 pm , 31st July , result comes out but THIS UNFORTUNATE girl CANT EVEN OPEN THE PORTAL , CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I FELT THAT TIME . IT WAS FULL WITH AFDIUADGSU27E35278GDJKDB . clock keep ticking , time keep running but im still there stuck at the portal . 12.15 whatsapp message sounding on my phone  , theres goes my best pal ijat annonce that she got into USM !! we were ( me , fifi and aina ) so happy bcs that what she wants , time keep running and fifi strike the next as she was accepted to UNIMAP and of course we were happy for her too but it wont stop there , im still in curious  anxiety and feel like puking bcs i still cannot get into the portal , time goes by and aina was the next one got the home run as she also got UITM 3 over 4 already being accepted to IPTA and there goes me the last one who still lousy about the result . 12.30 P.M i can get thru the phase of the portal and it shows there the collums where i shall enter my ic , with a very slow and heartbeating like crazy af , i wrote down my ic and click the enter button ..

..
..
..

clock ticking feel so slow , the buffering really dare me at that time ..... and there goes the result  i was so afraid bcs i used to get the " SORRY YOU RE NOT ACCEPTED BLA BLA " before , so when its pop out i close my eyes bcs i cant even look at it yet . i slowly open my eye lid , chon chony -slowly- and... and...and.. it written there " S.....s... CONGRATULATION !!! "


after for some of failure before , after all the rejection that i got , I thank Allah for this opportunity bcs   finally i can be called as uni student . I was accepted to UUM . Alhamdulillah , finally after all that downgraded thingy , insulting even when someone said STPM STUDENT wont get the chance into uni , at last i got a chance to prove  them that THEY ARE WRONG . FREAKING WRONG .


so here my advice to all stpm students

YOU DESERVE ALL THE OUTCOMES AS YOU VE BEING PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT , I CAN SAID THAT A HUGE MASSIVE EFFORT ON THIS , I KNOW YOU DO . SO DONT GIVE UP , PUT ON SOME OIL , AND DROVE IT INTO TURBO SPEED YOU CAN DO THIS , YOU WILL GET INTO UNI JUST BELIEVE YOURSELF AND NEVER GIVE UP . ALL THE BEST FROM ME

                                                                                                                    XOXO
                                                                                                                          ROSE <3

Older Post
Me You Home
DashboardFollow

Little Disclaimer;


GIRL
Past on forget to smile because OF you

Lets Mengumpat;

Put your own Cbox. Recommended 200x65.

Credditostata;
✿ Skins by Husna
✿ Basecodes by Jaja
✿ Graphics by WeHeartIt